We're glad you're interested in finding out about enrolling at Trillium.
A few important things to note:
- We enroll students at any time during the year.
- We enroll students ages 4 through 18.
- We have an open admissions policy, accepting all students who have the capacity for full participation in the school's program as self-directed autonomous members of the school community.
- We request a one-year enrollment commitment for the first year.
- School is in session Monday through Friday, September through June, from 8:30am to 3:30pm. Students must be in attendance at least 5 hours each day.
- Parental involvement is welcomed, but not required. All parents are voting members of the School Assembly.
- Our non-discrimination policy: The Trillium School admits students of any race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions, policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.